"Dhaval's exceptional guidance and knowledge made this the best course that I've ever taken on the fundamentals of technical product management and landing a technical product manager job." - 5/5 stars
- Hannah F., Technical PM Student who now works as a Technical Product Manager
"While I started the program with zero experience, I realized learning the fundamental concepts isn't as insurmountable as I initially expected as long as I put in the effort to learn! This program is the one-stop shop for all technical product management and software development resources."
- Allen W., Business Strategy
Max W., Technical Product Manager
"This program allows me to finally gain a more holistic understanding of the back-end mechanics that are involved when managing software development - resulting in more strategic conversations with technical stakeholders and empowering more informed decision making. The architecture overview was helpful in understanding how all of these processes interact with one another."
- Alexa S., Product Manager
“Technical PM by PHQ provided just the right amount of detail and insight into how software development works, enhancing my ability to engage with engineers and other stakeholders. For a PM without a technical background, concepts like APIs, servers, and back-end/front-end can feel confusing and overwhelming. But the course provided clear, straight-forward explanations and visuals that really helped me understand the foundations of how software is created and maintained. There were multiple “aha” moments, and I learned concepts that I could immediately apply to be a better PM.”
- Jane P., Product Manager
What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 140+ lectures, 15+ hours of content, 5+ downloadable Tech PM templates, and exclusive interviews (more added over time) with technical product managers in the industry!
Learn key fundamentals of being a more technical PM, how to accel at technical product manager interviews, and how to stand out as a more technical candidate to land the job.
- Apply fundamentals learned from this course to your own TPM project every day!
- Access to downloadable templates used by actual Tech Product Managers on the job!
- Learn the process of answering the most popular TPM interview questions in order to stand out as a TPM candidate!
- Earn a certificate of completion upon finishing the course
- Access to the world's first and largest Product Manager Slack community where you can meet, chat with, and learn from over 9,000+ product people around the globe. The community also features the world's top product leaders like Ken Norton (Product Partner, Google Ventures), Punit Soni (Chief Product Officer of Flipkart & Advisor to Google), Josh Elman (Partner at Greylock Partners), Ellen Chisa (VP of Product at Lola), Brandon Chu (Senior Product Manager at Shopify), Lulu Cheng (Product Manager at Pinterest), Jess Lee (Former CEO of Polyvore), Nir Eyal (Author of Hooked), and others in our community for regular Q&A sessions.
- We are 100% committed to adding more BONUS course content and interviews with tech product leaders over time (we love all things product and highly enjoy adding content!) and you'll get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to all future content!
Primary Instructor: Dhaval Bhatt is an accomplished Product Management Leader with 20 years of experience in engineering, founding companies, and leading product teams. He has received multiple awards for his AI company, which was acquired by the Berkeley Data Science Group, and has held positions at Lifelock, Wells Fargo, and UC Berkeley. Currently, Dhaval leads Data Products at Microsoft Azure Gaming Services and the AI Accelerator Program for AI Product Creators Group.
Contributing Instructor: Kevin Lee is a contributing instructor to Product Manager Program. He was previously a Product Manager at AltSchool and a Sr. Product Manager at Kabam.
This course has no prerequisites and you do not need a technical background
- You should NOT take this course if:
- You are already an experienced technical product manager
- You aren't willing to spend 30 minutes to 1 hour every day for only 3 weeks to complete course content and work on your PM project
- You SHOULD take this course if:
- You are curious about technical product management and want to learn more about the role and responsibilities
- You have no prior experience and you want to transition into a Technical Product Management role
- You are trying to determine if the Technical PM role is right for you
- You are beginning your career in tech or are making a career change
Get started now!
Sample Course Video Screenshots:
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Making this investment to take this course now will be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your career. If you aren't comfortable with the value you are getting, we always offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.